Nights Kiss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal night creeps with shadows dark. In the night, your life is marked.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Admission  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The History of the Casadonians
The Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:49 am by Admin

» The Race List
The Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 pm by Admin

» The Three Strike Policy
The Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 am by Admin

» The Basic Rules
The Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:08 am by Admin

Top posters
Corvhinus
The Basic Rules I_vote_lcapThe Basic Rules I_voting_barThe Basic Rules I_vote_rcap 
RoseTrebador
The Basic Rules I_vote_lcapThe Basic Rules I_voting_barThe Basic Rules I_vote_rcap 
ZaneRousseau
Cynder
Derimacheia Lynx Wolf
Lilly
Serenula
Leira
Kohei
Admin
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is esmeralda

Our users have posted a total of 1485 messages in 86 subjects
Night Kiss Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Affiliates

The Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:

The Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Basic Rules   The Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:08 am

I really don't think i need to state the obvious, but for people not used to Role Playing, here are a few pointers we all like to live by.

No Drama.

First and foremost, probably the most important rule of all... If it isnt storyline drama, please keep it out of the game. Personal drama and quibbles amongst players are not tolerated. If there is an issue with another player and it cannot be settled between the two of you, take it to admin. Do not make a fuss of it in public. No flaming, trolling, spamming, or harassment. We treat each other with dignity and respect.

No Godmodding

This means, no power play, any magic you control has a limit. Don't do anything to another character without their express permission or the permission from a mod or the administration. No Flaming. No Trolling.

Use Proper Posting

Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, ect. Your posts must be well written and articulate. Novel format- 3rd person, past tense. It helps our separate postings to flow together nicely, turning our words into wonderfully crafted stories. Just be creative and have fun. This does not mean that you must write a novel in every post you make, but it must be of decent quality and length. No one line answers.

When posting, please keep to a posting sequence, ie: Nathan, Rose, Zane, Serenula, Nathan, Rose, Zane, Serenula
Makes it more fair for others to post. If someone has not posted and has not notified others about their absence for over seven days. you may post around them, so long as it does not breach any of the god-mod rules.

No Multiple SL's.

And what I mean by that is: You can not be in more than one place at one time. There is only one of you, and that one of you is hard enough to keep track of. So please, keep yourself in line so I dont get dizzy trying to follow you. Its just confusing.

Profiles

Before anyone can role play on this site they must first have their profiles posted and approved. Only then can you begin your journey in this world.

If you happen to be banned through the new system put in play, DO NOT MAKE A NEW CHARACTER. it will be automatically banned and deleted.

Respect each person on this site as you yourself would wish to be respected.

Chat Box:

As some of you know, we have a chat box in the portal. Those that are of Night Kiss may use this. If you have a Chatango account. All people on this chat box are to be of Nights Kiss. They must have their Chatango user name stated in their profiles. Any people in the chat box not of Nights kiss, please redirect them to either a Mod or Admin person. Or simply ask them to leave or Join.

THE CHAT BOX IS FOR NIGHTS KISS PEOPLE ONLY!

and last but not least

HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
http://nightskisseternal.vampire-legend.com

The Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nights Kiss :: The Nights Secrets :: The Basics-
Jump to: